Posting – Plumber (Compagnon)
L.C. Gendron is a growing family-owned plumbing and heating company, powered by industry expertise and skills accumulated over the past four generations. Located in Côte-Saint-Paul in the southwest of Montreal, we operate in the greater Montreal area and its surroundings. With a wide range of new residential, commercial and industrial projects and renovations, our team is passionate about our craft and always ready to take on new challenges.
- Perform a variety of installation, repair and maintenance work in the areas of plumbing, heating and gas.
- Including radiant and snow melting systems as well as hot water heating.
- Diagnose plumbing and heating system operation problems as well as provide solutions.
- Be available for emergency services every fourth week.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 5 years of experience with a journeyman qualification (CCQ) skill card (pipefitter and heating installer).
- Valid and unrestricted Quebec driver's license.
- Certificate of qualification in Gas Tag 1 and ASP in gas appliance repair is an asset.
- Good knowledge of the trade and of residential renovation (mastery of the plumbing code).
- Knowledge and respect at all times of the rules relating to health and safety at work.
- Excellent communication in French and English.
- Punctuality, thoroughness, professionalism, and adaptability.
- Excellent ability to manage time and priorities.
- Proven sense of resourcefulness, organization and teamwork.
- Proficiency in reading plans and diagrams is an asset.
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
- Permanent full-time day position of 40 hours / week.
- CCQ salary
- 4-season uniforms and cell phone for business purposes provided.
- Access to training and skills development programs.
- Opportunity to evolve within a friendly and passionate growing team!
WHY CHOOSE L.C. GENDRON INTERNATIONAL INC.?
Our team is at the heart of all our successes! Their passion and professionalism delight our customers every day. To stay on the cutting edge, L.C. Gendron invests in continuous development to ensure that our team members integrate new technologies and methods with their proven techniques. In addition, we foster a family spirit that supports the development and growth of young team members. We are always on the lookout for talented people who want to grow within our company!
Thank you for your interest. Only the people who fit the profile we are looking for will be contacted.