Posting - Administrative Assistant
L.C. Gendron is a growing family-owned plumbing and heating company, powered by industry expertise and skills accumulated over the past four generations. Located in Côte-Saint-Paul in the southwest of Montreal, we operate in the greater Montreal area and its surroundings. With a wide range of new residential, commercial and industrial projects and renovations, our team is passionate about our craft and always ready to take on new challenges.
- Welcome suppliers, representatives or customers.
- Manage administrative e-mail as well as telephone calls and provide current information or direct the interlocutor to the right resource.
- Manage mail (reception and dispatch) and merchandise deliveries
- Perform data entry for accounts payable.
- Transcribe, proofread, and layout various documents (eg: quotes, denunciation, etc.) from a dictation or a draft.
- Ensure the smooth flow of files by keeping the various calendars up to date and carrying out the necessary follow-ups.
- Support the Marketing Director with social media accounts
- Classify and clean up paper and electronic files, according to the naming convention and the standards in effect.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- High school diploma;
- College diploma (DEC) in accounting, administration or the equivalent is an asset
- 2 years of administrative experience; experience in SMEs is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication in French and English, both oral and written
- Punctuality, thoroughness, professionalism, and adaptability
- Excellent ability to manage time and priorities
- Proven sense of initiative, organization, and teamwork
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
- Permanent full-time position of 40 hours / week.
- 4 weeks paid leave when the office is closed for the summer and winter seasons
- Access to refreshments and snacks for the team
- The chance to evolve within a friendly and passionate growing team!
WHY CHOOSE L.C. GENDRON INTERNATIONAL INC.?
Our team is at the heart of all our successes! Their passion and professionalism delight our customers every day. To stay on the cutting edge, L.C. Gendron invests in continuous development to ensure that our team members integrate new technologies and methods with their proven techniques. In addition, we foster a family spirit that supports the development and growth of young team members. We are always on the lookout for talented people who want to grow within our company!
Thank you for your interest. Only the people who fit the profile we are looking for will be contacted.